"Redefine your Finances, Redefine your Life!"
The following are links to the 3 major credit bureaus. As a resident of the state of Georgia, you have the right to request 2 free credit reports per year. If you have any questions about how to read your credit report or its accuracy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equifax (formerly CBI/Equifax)
Atlanta, Ga. 30374-02411
- Experian (formerly TRW Information Systems, Inc)
Allen, Tx. 75013-2104
- Trans Union Corporation Consumer Disclosure Center
Chester, Pa. 19022
(800) 8884213 (to order a copy of your credit report)
(800) 916-8800 (to ask a question about your credit report)
The Federal Trade Commission is an organization that creates practical and plain-language programs for consumers and businesses in a global marketplace with constantly changing technologies. Click on this link for questions about the accuracy of your credit report or information about your rights as a consumer.
- Federal Trade Commission, Main Office
NW Washington, D.C. 20580
Contact Us at email@example.com
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced."- James Baldwin